Building Community Mission Statement: St. Paul Church will respond to the needs of the community and the world by being the heart, hands, and feet of God.
Helping Hand - This ministry is to care for our disciples who are in need of meals, transportation, and help with various household chores.
"L.E.O."- Lutherans eat out! Come join us for fellowship and food every 3rd Wednesday! A new restaurant will be publicized every month!
Women of the ELCA -
- Rebecca Circle - Bible Study group that supports local, national, and international projects of Women of the ELCA.
- School Kits - These kits are assembled and donated to Lutheran World Relief each year.
- Blanket Sunday - Each member if invited to donate a new or gently used blanket that is collected each October.
- Thankoffering boxes- These boxes are collected each November during the Thankoffering service. The money is sent to the synod office and is used for various programs such as abused women.
- Funeral Meals - St. Paul provides a meal for family and friends who wish to gather to express their support and sympathies following a funeral or memorial service.
- Bibles and Bagels - Bible Study group meets monthly.
God's Work Our Hands Day -St. Paul participates in this special day that provides a unique opportunity for us to gather together and lend our hands in service to our neighborhoods and communities. Various community and global projects have been completed on this day.
Livingston County Food Pantry - Each month St. Paul collects various food items to be donated to this community pantry. All are invited to volunteer at the pantry.
Red Bag Offerings - Each month St. Paul takes a special offering that is designated to help a special charity in the community or world.
Parish Nurse - St. Paul offers "Wellness Sunday" on the third Sunday of each month. This ministry helps care for the health of our faith community. Blood pressure, blood sugar, and consultations are made available before and after worship by our parish nurse.
Support Partners - This ministry offers care for those experiencing grief in their lives. A library of resources has been established and is to be shared with all those in need.
Come join us in being the hands and feet of Jesus in the world!